Saturday, August 02, 2008

Shop Saturday

Someone asked what my fave color is.....pink of course!
Many of my creations are in my favourite color but I also collect all things pinks. I can't help it, pink calls me!

1) Pink Handcuff Necklace 2) Ice Cream Cabochons 3) Love Heart Ornament 4) Lolita Skull Blythe Miniature Pillows 5) Vintage Pink Pistols 6) Tinkerbell Locket Necklace 7) I heart Cupcakes Necklace 8) Kitty Cat Brooch Pin 9) Pink Blythe Miniature Pillows

What's your fave color and do you use alot of it in your work?

8 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

What a cute display..I really like green..something about the color I like..Not green with envy either..ha,ha..

Milkberry said...

Yes! Pink FTW!

Art By MAR said...

My favorite is the pink kitty pin.

Margaret said...

These are very cute. I love pink.

Marilyn said...

Pink is such a fun color to play with, very cute stuff!

Omg Lia said...

that collection is adorable :D hey mind if I add you to my blogroll?

willynillywaterlily said...

Love your display! All your items are so cute. I adore pink, too!

Zoe Woods said...

Love the little gift bags, so cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails