Tuesday, September 16, 2008

♥99 Days til Christmas♥

Felt Brooch by Ei! Kumpel

I LOVE Flickr! Don't you?! I just created a Paper Girl Productions group and wondered how come I never did it before?! Anyways, I'm just tickled many of you joined! Pls join in if you wish right over Here

You Are Such A Deer by Viva Variety

I've already been eyeing things for Christmas and have it all figured out this year! I'm notorious for leaving it last minute and by the time I get to the christmas event I need a last minute shopper support group.. In fact I get so stressed out about it that it's not enjoyable and I LOVE shopping!! But this year......ahhh....yes...it shall be different!!

So my kittens, you have 99 Days 13 Hours and 50 minutes but really...who's counting?!

14 comments:

CreativeFlutter said...

Oh man is that it???? WOW better start making gifts! Love your group on flickr thanks for inviting me!

PamperingBeki said...

Those are so cute!!

ei! kumpel said...

many thanks for this feature, how lovely!

RainbowMom said...

99 days! Is that all? Oh boy! cute brooch!

missindie said...

thanks so much!! :]

ohmygosh. 99 days.....I need to start making gifts!

Rosebud Collection said...

You know you are right..I wait to the last minute and ruin my fun..I have to start working at this differently..A little here and a little there..Good blog..thanks.

Start To Finish Supplies said...

99 days! Oh, no! It is around the corner.

Kari said...

Christmas always comes so fast every year, but I've already started buying gifts for my children. Adorable items you posted!

La Alicia said...

what cutie items!! thanks for the days left reminder!

ismoyo said...

Really only 99 days left? I'm still in a summer mindset!

Miss Mish Mish said...

99 days...that's still far far away. I'm a last minute shopper!

Lemon Shortbread said...

99 days only?! I think I'm going to be left out, and yes I joined your flickr group too!

Yummy Mommy Mia and Daddy Al said...

Thanks for the reminder!

VivaVariety said...

Wow, thank you for including my card!! Sweeeet!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails