Saturday, September 20, 2008

Much Saturday

Christmas Family by Little Glimpes Studio

Hello my kittens! My to-do list for some of today is as follows:

Pick up James and The Giant Peach book
Find some cupcakes
Getting my Holiday Gift Guide ready
Make dinner - I'm trying a new couscous meal (I love that word!! couscous!!)
Have a cupcake

............I'm getting sidetracked with the thought of cupcakes!! I must find some now!! oooo for those who are interested in promoting their creations for the holiday season, I'll be coming out with a cute Holiday Gift Guide soon.

If you interested, just drop me a line for details! What's on your Saturday list today?!







6 comments:

KitschenSink said...

Yeeaahhhhh

I love Roald Dahl books. Fantastic Mr Fox was a favourite at school

Rowan x

willynillywaterlily said...

Oh, the holidays are just around the corner! I have to get started on shopping for others and filling my shop, too!

Can't wait to see your gift guide!

Rocki said...

Cute blog you have! I have to add you to my Rockn' Blogs now!

Little Glimpes Studio is a fun place to visit, love her little xmas trees.

Oh and thanks for visiting my blog :)
Happiness to you,
Rocki

jcnStudios said...

I love Little Glimpses Studio. Her pieces are so whimsical and fun.

Hope your couscous meal turned out okay. Another fun one to say is quinoa (keen-wa). I've been big on quinoa lately.

sunnie_fairy said...

oh your Saturday list was much better than mine! ;]

Stacey said...

Wow, those are beyond adorable!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails