Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Tuesday List

Peony Pop Barrettes by Sakura Kitty Creatives

Good Morns! Thank you yesterday for all your belated bday wishes :D

I've added to my to-do list today. First off, thank you to the artists who donated their creations to my brother's and fiancee's wedding social!! You guys rock!!

Tropic Heart by Pulp Sushi

Second of all, has anyone done a DIY Handmade Wedding? I would love to hear some of the things you did!! I'm still looking for a great deal on loose silk rose petals. We need a TON of them. Any idea my kittens?

Aloha by vadjutka

Also..... please be on the lookout this week for my online Handmade Holiday Gift Guide!! Yes!!

4 comments:

Bagladee said...

Oh they are so pretty, I love the colours in the last one, very me! :)

vadjutka said...

wow, thanks for the feature!! :-)

sunnie_fairy said...

wow, I love all the colors you use! amazing...
as for the DIY handmade wedding, I have no experience or have not heard of something like that until now. But that is such a great idea, and I will keep an eye out for anything that might help you.

James ~n~ Amber said...

Love love the hair barretts...too cute !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails