Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Monsters vs. Aliens

Have you seen it?

I saw it yesterday and of course loved the visual effects!

I love Reese Witherspoon and I adored Bob. The nickname here became Bob the Blob. Oops I put blog at first. You know what's on my mind. ha!

I won't disclose anything here in case you're still awaiting to see it. I thought there were a couple of suggestive moments if you know what I mean. There were many many young children in the theatre and I could hear them go..'What does that mean?'...♥

Sooo tell me...what did you think?!





Image: Paramount Pictures

3 comments:

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Haven't seen it yet--can't wait though!
Cute new blog makeover!

porcelinaZERO said...

Haven't seen it yet, it comes to theaters tomorrow here in germany. Maybe at the weekend. But I really want to see it.

Milkberry said...

Oooo I just saw it and I have to say it isn't their finest work but still made me laugh.

The "close encounters" reference was a classic, made me laugh out loud.

And I think I know what you mean about the suggestive moments. Are you referring to the couple in the car? OMG that was tre risque!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails